Thursday, February 11, 2021

Emotion.


A tear drop rolled down the cheeks.
I was choked up with emotion.
Thinking deeply on the lines of feelings.
Absorbing every assumption of my intuition.

It felt like clutching all my friends close.
And stand still in that warm pose.
Yet, 'ifs' or 'buts' patently were the conjunctions.
And I was choked up with emotion.

Reassurance seemed to be the only convincing matter.
But, I was firm on my desire, of not allowing my beloved ones for their departure.
We are sure enough to strengthen our relation.
A happy curve appeared on my lips.
I was choked with emotion.   
- Arya Joshi.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lifely Luminous

From a chaotic, bustling evening, to a calm night A highway laden with lights, Comes in sight. I ponder,  What does it signify? Anything pro...