Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Lifely Luminous


From a chaotic, bustling evening,
to a calm night
A highway laden with lights,
Comes in sight.

I ponder, 
What does it signify?
Anything probably my life wishes to unfold,
In future, that may lie.

Relations seem like the twist and turns on the road.
Every curve leading to a new way, a new route in the journey.
It's beyond the facade of materialistic greed.
A matter of bonds, than money.

The cars moving by,
Are the individuals of immense significance.
They're with you in every smile and sorrow.
Who make you smile in their presence.

I could somehow compare this scenery with my life.
Relevant things made me realise.
Life is short, make it large.
Start now, take the charge.

- Arya Joshi

4 comments:

  1. Great !!! you must have imagined different models of cars similar to characters in CARS movie which can be related to individuals who are in your LIFE

    ReplyDelete

Lifely Luminous

From a chaotic, bustling evening, to a calm night A highway laden with lights, Comes in sight. I ponder,  What does it signify? Anything pro...